Mischief is my raison d’etre, my very dear hobby, and my middle name—no, really! “Loki Mischief Laufeyson” is what it says on the tags in all my clothes. Still, not everything can be laid at my doorstep. Your job is to figure out which of the following are my pranks and which are someone else’s doing.
- All of the human female’s rubber bands are brittle and break-y, and all of the paperclips are conjugating.
2. One of the Christmas mousies is already minus a tail
3. Glass + tile countertop = smash
4. A really Texan, really stupid way to announce,”It’s a boy/girl!”
5. And if you don’t have a gun to do number 4, you could win one!
6. Pretty sure the sign for the shocky-thing should not be on the floor.
7. The break-room fridge makes wicked, pointy ice cubes!
8. This plan for a busy local intersection, which will eventually feature the Diverging Diamond of Death and about a million opportunities for collision.
9. A couple of fun little bugs:
10. And finally…
Ready for the answers? Scroll down…
- Totally me
- Not me. Probably Taffy
- Me again
- The explosion part is cool, but the whole idea is so stupid, only a mortal could have thought it up
- This one’s on the Governor
- Also me
- This one scares even me. Blame TexDOT
- Can’t pin this on me, but oh, the schadenfreude!
- Oh, sure, blame the Frost Giant! Since the human female was not personally affected by the horrible winter weather, you can assume it wasn’t me. Wait until the weather goes to Hel when it’s time for her to order termites and then we’ll revisit the question!